Get Motivational Sayings and Famouse Quotes on USA Independence Day 2017, Patriotic Sayings, Poems and Quotes on Fourth of July. The 4th of July is celebrated by all the people of USA as on this day in 1776, the American got independence from the oppressive British Empire. It is also simply called ”the 4th”. The USA Independence day celebrations are celebrated with zeal and zest.
Best Motivational & Patriotic 4th of July 2017 Quotes Sayings
Many quotes were said by the great American leaders for this day. These sayings and quotes always remain motivational and inspirational for the people of the United States of America. These quotes always created patriotism in the humans of USA which helped in keeping together the people of USA even after 242 years.
USA Leaders and Presidents Quotes for 4th July
The following is the list of top 10 best patriotic and motivational quotes for the occasion of the USA Independence day 2017.
1. The famous D. Eisenhower says,” Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed – else like a flower cut from it life – giving roots, it will wither and die.”
2. “May we think of freedom, not as the right to do as we please, but as the opportunity to do what is right.” Peter Marshall
3. On the occasion of 4th July, John Adams says,” It will be celebrated… with pomp and parade…bonfires and illuminations from one end of this continent to the other.
4. Abraham Lincoln says, ”The strength of a nation lies in the homes of its people”
5. ”And I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know ‘m free. And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.” Lee Greenwood
6. Abraham Lincoln once said America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
7. “Freedom is never given, it is won”. – A. Philip Randolph
8. “Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
9. Freedom’s natal day is here. Fire the guns and shout for freedom, see the flag above unfurled! hail the stars and stripes forever, Dearest flag in all the world.” – Florence A. Jones
10. “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and and unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” – Harry S. Truman